When you have the goods on people and you are smart enough to sign a 2018 executive order for crimes you know are coming 2 years later, you have wide and broad powers to do a bunch of fun stuff. Never underestimate Trump. That would be a grave mistake.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

@GhostEzra, can you please get some action going on all the child tradficking happening on Etsy? I counted at least 25 kids last night. My heart is still aching. I reported it to Etsy and the DOJ

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Yes. I definitely will. If you can point out a few examples here that would be great.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Here are 5. There are many many more. I am just heartsick. I have been fighting these monsters for over 40 years. Thank you for responding so quickly. I am worried they will be lost if not acted upon quickly. Etsy still has not responded to my email. ❤️

WTF❗️Nooooo 🤦🏽‍♀️Not ETSY TO🤦🏽‍♀️I just bought some stuff from Etsy😡These people are trying to be sneaky SICK❗️well thats not going to work. I stopped buying from Amazon, walmart, Target, bednbath, I will Stop buying from this store Damn Im running out of stores here🤨🤦🏽‍♀️

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @choretoke in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from chore Toke, click on at the bottom under it