When you have the goods on people and you are smart enough to sign a 2018 executive order for crimes you know are coming 2 years later, you have wide and broad powers to do a bunch of fun stuff. Never underestimate Trump. That would be a grave mistake.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

@GhostEzra, can you please get some action going on all the child tradficking happening on Etsy? I counted at least 25 kids last night. My heart is still aching. I reported it to Etsy and the DOJ

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

He posted a week or so ago that it is probably a sting operation on etsy and wayfair at this point.

Good, i just wanted to make sure someone gets these kids before they are lost forever.

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I think that children worldwide are safe from these demoniacs.@GhostEzra read your post and liked mine. Have a good evening.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

Not all, not yet. PRAY! That is why Trump hasnt moved on the finale yet. Still rescuing children worldwide.

https://t.me/RedPillPharmacy/2794

(1) Show this thread