Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I know that life gives NO ABSOLUTES and I honestly feel that the fraud of both our Federal and State Governments MUST be held to account for their actions... publicaly and viciously.!. All of the talk of any real action thus far is doing NOTHING to advance that to actually happen.!. I and many of those that I know are all fed up with the with allowing the faulse administration to be allowd to represent this once great country to the world.... They are mocking us over our inability to hold up to our most important inaliable right; the right to VOTE and even that is no longer possible for the American people.

I know that life gives NO ABSOLUTES and I honestly feel that the fraud of both our Federal and State Governments MUST be held to account for their actions... publicaly and viciously.!. All of the talk of any real action thus far is doing NOTHING to advance that to actually happen.!. I and many of those that I know are all fed up with the with allowing the faulse administration to be allowd to represent this once great country to the world.... They are mocking us over our inability to hold up to our most important inaliable right; the right to VOTE and even that is no longer possible for the American people.

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

I CAN'T WAIT!

Love God, family and my country. MAGA ready. Voting Patriot Party!

In response Frank Dionne to his Publication

Again...I'm with Q!

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

hopefully enough are awake to move the needle to red, like we are seeing

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

I've got a fever, and the only cure is to see Tom Hanks get shot.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I want to believe it - but I have lived long enough to never have faith in any man untiil the facts are out. Yes - I am rooting for the full truth to come out. I know for a fact I can stomach it, I have seen some nasty things. Only God do I have faith in.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Right on time!

Ramp Up The Sauce Sir😎🧘🏽‍♂️ We're Ready💯 Side Note: Sir Michael Jackson's Songs Have Been Playing On Our South African Radio Stations EVERYDAY Since 01 January 2021... What Did You Guys Do?😂😂😎

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸WWG1WGA

YES!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Gonna B a great month.

I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

Sure is Snow Squalls here in ON and -25 after it was +5 Yesterday.

I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

Sure is Snow Squalls here in ON and -25 after it was +5 Yesterday.

Q drop#64 appears to indicate they have signed out for good.

Any comment about that ?

Retired US Army, Combat Vet, Christian Warrior

Hit that Pipe ghost.

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

In response JC. Campbell to his Publication

BQQM To The MAX!

(1) Show this thread

Q drop#131

Did POTUS have a NAT SEC E briefing at 3:02 am on March 1 ?

Was it for the Start of March Madness ?

Incoming BOOMS this week ?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

"Do you have your [ ] filled in?"
"Public will know soon."

So is this long enough movie FINALLY going to end or are the dates going to be moved yet again. Losing faith...help me here!

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Should I buy a good Scotch soon?

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

yeah? like what? hopium. this bullshit is getting tiresome IMO. I did hear Clapper testifying so I will give you the benefit of doubt this time. WWG1WGA

In response Russell ❤#17 to his Publication

You always have fake rubber mask Joe if the journey gets too tiring. Justice is being carried out daily and will be done right, regardless of anyone's timetable. Just look at all the missing Hollywood celebrities and Congressmen that are missing and all of the Ceos that have stepped down in 2020. Lots has been happening.

In response Russell ❤#17 to his Publication

Just because you cant see it doesnt mean its not real.

(2) Show this thread

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

On the arm patch: a steady stream of MADNESS

“And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭12:11‬ ‭ESV‬‬

(9) Show this thread

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

We are ready, bring it on.

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and guess what?...

💪
you’re all out of bubblegum..

(3) Show this thread

I'm so ready. i know several people hurting under this

In response Chel Lynn to her Publication

you forgot to add "We are waiting forever"

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

In response Chel Lynn to her Publication

WWG1WGA.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

Amen!!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Lets get it done.... you either know or dont want to know by now.... THE ALARMS RINGING &! T'S WAKE UP TIME... like it or not!! F-- ALL THE PEDOS & those that enable them!! To the hell fires with all the demons!! GOD WINS 🇺🇸🇺🇸 GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT & 1 Fam, OUR MILITARY & ALL PATRIOTS!!

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

In response Summer Gurl to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts