Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

yeah? like what? hopium. this bullshit is getting tiresome IMO. I did hear Clapper testifying so I will give you the benefit of doubt this time. WWG1WGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Russtyshackleford in this post can reply

In response Russell ❤#17 to his Publication

Just because you cant see it doesnt mean its not real.

In response Russell ❤#17 to his Publication

You always have fake rubber mask Joe if the journey gets too tiring. Justice is being carried out daily and will be done right, regardless of anyone's timetable. Just look at all the missing Hollywood celebrities and Congressmen that are missing and all of the Ceos that have stepped down in 2020. Lots has been happening.

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

Those Awake see it. Little more comes out everyday. Who dreamed Cuomo would be called out? Its happening. Being spoonfed. Hallelujah!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

@GhostEzra, those who complain have NO clue as to what the children, our President and the Kennedy families have been thru to get us to the point we are in history NOW! Only a selfish, self centered person would demand a date for God to perform his miracle!! Patience is a virtue and I can wait to see this happen knowing what everyone has done for me and my family!! God Bless Ameica and God bless the Trump and Kennedy families!!

(5) Show this thread