truthsoldier76:

I don't know. Going by what I heard last night from POTUS (the real one), it sounds like it's going to be an uphill battle until 2024. That being said, I'm all for this being over as early as possible!

Nana:
Nah, Nana is afraid that the American militias wont wait that long hell they arent going to wait many more weeks much less yrs.
For the moment, they are laying back for the military to do their thing, but Nana to be honest doesnt think that will last much longer and it will be on live or die trying! It would be bad & bloody so I hope the military schedule works before that happens.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

many excutions have already happened.
Q LARPing for
Iran/Syria u1 e.t.c.

Art Qf War.

" get rid of all of them"

〜President Donald John Trump
at CPAC2021

means globally.

Important Date seems
Marsh(march) 21

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Satanic Sony Marsh🔍https://anonup.com/thread/1827549

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

I agree with You, Nana. I work with past Military veteran's. People who have given up their TV a LONG time ago (yrs) have waited,watched, and realize life differently...wont WAIT much longer. THEY dont wear masks, but watch others do. They are beyond awake and have seen EVIL in the military in the past, that they dont want to watch and wait any more for ineptitude. They served under pure EVIL...Bushes,Clinton,Obama..and got out barely alive. They want better and so far...they havent seen it. They know WE arent being told everything for optics sake, which is the military way. But they realize that that is what happened in WW2, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq. (and I will quote them: same shit...different day) They've buried too manyfamily. old words 'for the sake of National Security, it remains cloaked, must remain hidden' to them means people get off and are NEVER held accountable. And History repeats itself, because we are NEVER told the Whole TRUTH.

I sort of had the same feeling about the speech yesterday. 1. Yes he needs to show the optics. 2. Yes he needs to appear out of the picture still. 3. The military and God have this. I need to go back and watch the speech again, and listen to some other takes from Anon's before reaching any conclusions about the speech other than the 3 I just mentioned. I find the biggest question to be, how close to the edge of the cliff do we need to be before something is done about these traitors? Has it already been done, and everything now is 100% optics? I hope so! It looks that way in so many ways.

In response Chris Duke to his Publication

all that comes to my mind is I feel like we should be filling the streets with calm and law abiding people!!

In response Chris Duke to his Publication

good summary of how we are all feeling right now 👍

(3) Show this thread

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

you are correct,, they have a red line. Fact.
not everyone follows Q. Its not a given that 82 million trump supporters know the military is in control,, so far even thats a secret.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Eric Travis to his Publication

This is true. We need to pray hard for it not to come to that, but I know many of these Americans and they will soon arrive at enough is enough I fear.

(1) Show this thread

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

I also agree with Nana. We better get this Party started.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

That is what Nana hopes as I dont want to see blood in the streets so we need to pray to manifest this Gesara scenerio.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I agree with you Nana, I don't think "Hold The Line" will work much longer. I think we are almost there - but I do believe this is going to be a long process dealing with the shock & aftermath; and acclimating, re-thinking and re-building things once we learn what has been suppressed and hidden from us.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

You - Nana
Same thoughts

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Holding the line to me now means no offence and no defence, but just being present, together ready and willing to help others through a tribulation, holding that line until that time when we know the time is right, we will know.

Whilst waiting we can strengthen our connection to God through scripture and through ourselves and others.

We can strengthen our confidence by practicing self reliance and a keen sense of situational awareness and skills building.

We can strengethen our familiy unities by having a common goal of preparing stores of essential items to share with others around us that have not prepared.

(2) Show this thread

You read my mind. Some Patriots have itchy trigger fingers so holding the line can't last forever😉