Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

truthsoldier76:

I don't know. Going by what I heard last night from POTUS (the real one), it sounds like it's going to be an uphill battle until 2024. That being said, I'm all for this being over as early as possible!

Nana:
Nah, Nana is afraid that the American militias wont wait that long hell they arent going to wait many more weeks much less yrs.
For the moment, they are laying back for the military to do their thing, but Nana to be honest doesnt think that will last much longer and it will be on live or die trying! It would be bad & bloody so I hope the military schedule works before that happens.

I agree with You, Nana. I work with past Military veteran's. People who have given up their TV a LONG time ago (yrs) have waited,watched, and realize life differently...wont WAIT much longer. THEY dont wear masks, but watch others do. They are beyond awake and have seen EVIL in the military in the past, that they dont want to watch and wait any more for ineptitude. They served under pure EVIL...Bushes,Clinton,Obama..and got out barely alive. They want better and so far...they havent seen it. They know WE arent being told everything for optics sake, which is the military way. But they realize that that is what happened in WW2, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq. (and I will quote them: same shit...different day) They've buried too manyfamily. old words 'for the sake of National Security, it remains cloaked, must remain hidden' to them means people get off and are NEVER held accountable. And History repeats itself, because we are NEVER told the Whole TRUTH.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana McMurry, click on at the bottom under it