Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

truthsoldier76:

I don't know. Going by what I heard last night from POTUS (the real one), it sounds like it's going to be an uphill battle until 2024. That being said, I'm all for this being over as early as possible!

Nana:
Nah, Nana is afraid that the American militias wont wait that long hell they arent going to wait many more weeks much less yrs.
For the moment, they are laying back for the military to do their thing, but Nana to be honest doesnt think that will last much longer and it will be on live or die trying! It would be bad & bloody so I hope the military schedule works before that happens.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree with you Nana, I don't think "Hold The Line" will work much longer. I think we are almost there - but I do believe this is going to be a long process dealing with the shock & aftermath; and acclimating, re-thinking and re-building things once we learn what has been suppressed and hidden from us.

Holding the line to me now means no offence and no defence, but just being present, together ready and willing to help others through a tribulation, holding that line until that time when we know the time is right, we will know.

Whilst waiting we can strengthen our connection to God through scripture and through ourselves and others.

We can strengthen our confidence by practicing self reliance and a keen sense of situational awareness and skills building.

We can strengethen our familiy unities by having a common goal of preparing stores of essential items to share with others around us that have not prepared.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MatrixObserver in this post can reply

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

I've realised that holding any line does not have to be frustrating, you can spend your time learning skills, handy skills, grid-down skills, comms-down skills, the longer it takes, the more skilled you are. Your frustration will diminish.

Learn bushcraft, learn prepping, learn earthquakes, learn water purification, learn natural plant foods and medicines, learn shelter building, learn songs.