Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

im a survivor too. i have had to take a step back a few times myself. im still worried i may have a full blown mental breakdown when everything comes out. message me anytime. much love and peace to you ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

Write a book. the world needs to know. This is way bigger than us, this is the true pandemic.

(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Until your return, please know that our love is with you.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

Right back at ya!!!

(1) Show this thread

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

im grateful for you!

In response Krysti Lewis to her Publication

don't be, be for Jesus... I'm only a divinedirtclod.

(1) Show this thread

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

You stay strong, dont let the evil bring you down. Be with God but please make sure you build your spiritual strength, know you are not alone, and come back and keep fighting for the ones still needing your voice. We are a family so reach out if you need me, Hugs girl! #GODLOVESYOU#wwg1wga❤️🙏

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I'm a dude...but I love hugs....any hug over 20 seconds releases natural oxycotin.

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

❤️

(2) Show this thread

May sound hollow to hear/read, but wish I could help with your pain... Even if foor a moment.❤️🙏

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

Nope, not hallow at all. Sounds like a real Spirit of love. Sounds like God.

(1) Show this thread

Godspeed. Godbless🙏🏼❤️

please don't give up my friend. I lived it also and I'm just disgusted by the whole thing BUT we have to keep posting, we have to keep fighting for the kids...to honor those who lost their lives. Please don't give up. I feel your stress, I feel your anxiety, I wanna shout out loud right beside you. Don't give up. I love you my fellow survivor

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

I need My God time. The hate is taking over...

(1) Show this thread