I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

12:00am I'm off this platform for a number of days. I'm a survivor, I'm here to spread truth and help save our children. President Trump made it clear. I lived it..... peace out..

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

please don't give up my friend. I lived it also and I'm just disgusted by the whole thing BUT we have to keep posting, we have to keep fighting for the kids...to honor those who lost their lives. Please don't give up. I feel your stress, I feel your anxiety, I wanna shout out loud right beside you. Don't give up. I love you my fellow survivor

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TiffanyS in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

I need My God time. The hate is taking over...

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

You are very wise to know when to take a step back and balance...just going to remind you, that you are one of those. A truly strong soul who knows their path. I know you know, but it is nice to hear from others. ❤️🙏🏻😇

I totally understand. Take time with God but you get back on here and share like you never shared before. The Devil wants you to give up, He thrives off our hatred, don't feed that B******. After everything i went through as a child, broke the silence on web yesterday about what I went through (just 1 of the incidents) i wonder if me breaking silence in the 70's early 80's stopped any of it happening at that church? All these years I thought I did a good thing, right thing. To know that other kids MAY have been hurt after I did the whistle blowing..hurts my heart. PLEASE don't give up. Take your time with God even as you type things out. Pray before you type if you have to BUT DO NOT GO SILENT...THOSE BABIES NEED YOU TO BE THEIR VOICE

(3) Show this thread