I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

12:00am I'm off this platform for a number of days. I'm a survivor, I'm here to spread truth and help save our children. President Trump made it clear. I lived it..... peace out..

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

im a survivor too. i have had to take a step back a few times myself. im still worried i may have a full blown mental breakdown when everything comes out. message me anytime. much love and peace to you ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Marley808 in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

Write a book. the world needs to know. This is way bigger than us, this is the true pandemic.

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

i wish i could but it start before speech developement (well i was 3 when it started so i could talk just not a lot of words) so even though i can still see everything in my head i cant verbalize it. I guess that is common when the abuse starts very early. when i try to say what happened i start stuttering and shivering violently my teeth even chatter and tears just stream down my face so i have had to do a different type of therapy to release the pain but to be honest its still there and every once and a while i will be triggered and i totally lose it. its not pretty 😢

(1) Show this thread