Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

Live in Texas. Married to a wonderful woman. Father to two children that honor their mother and father. I follow to learn, not to b followed

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

So very true.

Trump just said in a speech everyone needs to go get their vaccine LOL

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

Anybody know where I can get this printed on a T-shirt?

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

they might have to after disclosure to keep those vaccinated alive

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

someone said you shouldnt take the ivermectin orally and i just looked at them like they spoke a different language and walked away. i just cant anymore with people

Words of wisdom ✝️♥️🇺🇸