#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone ever figure out what to do when they find the Rabbit in the hole?

keep digging, hit head on rabbit hole,ask fren🐸,run! red pill, shear annoying stubborn 🐑 w/ bad hair day when u show them facts and they cringe into denial,refrain from bitch slap, be nice, dig ,dig ,dig...😱🤮😂😳😭❤️🦅🇺🇸👍🏻🎉👻Ezra 🧠💪🏻 no ♉️💩!, ENEMA red pill really ,really annoying 🐏,email self so I can prove I knew w/o na na told U SO w/ family members I can't break up with. breath!!!🐸🙊🙉🙈,monkeywerx✈️🚀,walk the 🐕 in the 🥶❄️❄️❄️🌨🌪💨🌦:just at that wrong intense moment while watching live cam,thank dog for pulling your attention away!...🦁Trump ❤️🎥🇺🇸🦅🔥🎉🙏🏻👍🏻...... so ... nothing to see here....ha! 🐕&🐰💡I am 🥜's. 107, Gene decode D.U.M.B.S👽'S??? ❤️santasurfing 🐿,real xanon raw😱,🌎🤯, nanny🍌ny,...👹👶😭...17 Trump returns!!!....BIG EXHALE, START 👙👗🩱👕company, perhaps adopt child...dont worry be happy....exhale.🌈⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🙏🏻exit rabbit hole...oh sorry what was the question????

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HavingFits in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Elevn11) can see their posts

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Christy Hamer to her Publication

Oh noooo you took the easy way out. Try it,it's fun : stream of consciousness of what your dig is including emojis👍🏻 They can get quite original

(1) Show this thread
In response Having Fits to her Publication

ahhh I just asked "how are you doing today?"

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

I had so much fun with that post. It is one of my favorites.

(1) Show this thread

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Having Fits to her Publication

oh, I hear ya. Even my family who are Trump supporters don't believe there is any hope, but I still believe. I want to say I told you so.

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

You're not alone!! I'm so tired of them laughing at me too!! Don't they remember Noah!! I'm so grateful God didn't make us go through the 120 years of ridicule that Noah had to survive!!!

(1) Show this thread