#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone ever figure out what to do when they find the Rabbit in the hole?

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

keep digging, hit head on rabbit hole,ask fren๐Ÿธ,run! red pill, shear annoying stubborn ๐Ÿ‘ w/ bad hair day when u show them facts and they cringe into denial,refrain from bitch slap, be nice, dig ,dig ,dig...๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ปEzra ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป no โ™‰๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฉ!, ENEMA red pill really ,really annoying ๐Ÿ,email self so I can prove I knew w/o na na told U SO w/ family members I can't break up with. breath!!!๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ,monkeywerxโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿš€,walk the ๐Ÿ• in the ๐Ÿฅถโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธ๐ŸŒจ๐ŸŒช๐Ÿ’จ๐ŸŒฆ:just at that wrong intense moment while watching live cam,thank dog for pulling your attention away!...๐ŸฆTrump โค๏ธ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป...... so ... nothing to see here....ha! ๐Ÿ•&๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’กI am ๐Ÿฅœ's. 107, Gene decode D.U.M.B.S๐Ÿ‘ฝ'S??? โค๏ธsantasurfing ๐Ÿฟ,real xanon raw๐Ÿ˜ฑ,๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿคฏ, nanny๐ŸŒny,...๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ˜ญ...17 Trump returns!!!....BIG EXHALE, START ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿฉฑ๐Ÿ‘•company, perhaps adopt child...dont worry be happy....exhale.๐ŸŒˆโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปexit rabbit hole...oh sorry what was the question????

Only people mentioned by @Everythingisfake in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

I had so much fun with that post. It is one of my favorites.