#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone ever figure out what to do when they find the Rabbit in the hole?

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

keep digging, hit head on rabbit hole,ask fren๐Ÿธ,run! red pill, shear annoying stubborn ๐Ÿ‘ w/ bad hair day when u show them facts and they cringe into denial,refrain from bitch slap, be nice, dig ,dig ,dig...๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ปEzra ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป no โ™‰๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฉ!, ENEMA red pill really ,really annoying ๐Ÿ,email self so I can prove I knew w/o na na told U SO w/ family members I can't break up with. breath!!!๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ,monkeywerxโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿš€,walk the ๐Ÿ• in the ๐Ÿฅถโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธ๐ŸŒจ๐ŸŒช๐Ÿ’จ๐ŸŒฆ:just at that wrong intense moment while watching live cam,thank dog for pulling your attention away!...๐ŸฆTrump โค๏ธ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป...... so ... nothing to see here....ha! ๐Ÿ•&๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’กI am ๐Ÿฅœ's. 107, Gene decode D.U.M.B.S๐Ÿ‘ฝ'S??? โค๏ธsantasurfing ๐Ÿฟ,real xanon raw๐Ÿ˜ฑ,๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿคฏ, nanny๐ŸŒny,...๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ˜ญ...17 Trump returns!!!....BIG EXHALE, START ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿฉฑ๐Ÿ‘•company, perhaps adopt child...dont worry be happy....exhale.๐ŸŒˆโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปexit rabbit hole...oh sorry what was the question????

oh, I hear ya. Even my family who are Trump supporters don't believe there is any hope, but I still believe. I want to say I told you so.

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

You're not alone!! I'm so tired of them laughing at me too!! Don't they remember Noah!! I'm so grateful God didn't make us go through the 120 years of ridicule that Noah had to survive!!!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Keressa Bruce to her Publication

I lost my footing for a few hours. I was reminded Trust the Plan, All will be revealed and I got the help I needed in understandign the coms through Santasurfing Beachbroadcast.com March 1 and the one prior to that. I did a really good post under#SaveTheChildren that i found on Telegram. Its under my posts please watch it. Please repost it as far and wide as you can.

(1) Show this thread