Boring a hole in my brain (what's left)--is how the hell could the simpsons B so precise in their predictions? Acess to a really detailed Playbook (which means they knew folks would die), time travel, luck? No answers.

Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

The Left has had access to looking glass through many administrations. They saw what was coming. But Trump switched timelines.

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

Project Looking Glass. Before Matt Groening came up with The Simpsons he had a comic store: Looking Glass.

You should watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaAH3-PtBK0

Follow the bio and comments, there's another video he talks about people contacting him: Q Team!

Old. Dendrites seizing up. Alacrity long gone. Here for the Movie. God Wins. "For I have given Sun Moon Stars for Signs and Seasons."

Truly Spoopy.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Perhaps they are having a little fun with their time travel machine. They go back in time and change the episodes to match the present! You can of course predict the future if you are in control of what decisions are taken. Alternatively the actors in our present may be emulating the Simpsons for a laugh at us. More likely it is real knowledge of likely future events. It's science we are not yet allowed to know. Looking Glass.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

I don't think any plan has that kind of granular predictive power, especially over two decades. A plan has a goal but must be flexible enough to get there via many possible routes.

Way I see it, there are only two possibilities:

Remote viewing (Spontaneously or naturally seeing the future) Maybe in dreams, etc, or intentionally.

Looking Glass.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Whoa!👀🧐😳

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Matt Groenig, creator of Simpsons is rumored to be a 33rd degree Mas*n with access to Project Looking Glass and ds plans.

https://peakd.com/simpsons/@nickhintonn/the-simpsons-and-the-yellow-cube

another pedo

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

This is the best reasoning about this subject that ive seen yet. I believe you are correct.

(5) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Same with the elevator scene: Patriots recreated popular memes in media; used it to their advantage.

The Rothsschild's are big part of the Cabal. They also own a magazine I forget the name possibly the economist which has predicted futrue events. How is that possible? They have controlled the world! See the resmeblence of Mr. Burns and Rothschild?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y2_eWBKyqg

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Honestly, Patriots could've arranged this because THEY had seen this Simpson's episode! It's not only WE saw it - they saw it too!
This is a MOVIE - they're ACTING.
Remember.

Believe in something, or you'll fall for anything

Project looking glass.

There is also this other "thing"

From what I understand. This cube was passed around between the elites for years. It finally landed in the hands of the "good guys" (I think it was Juan). This is all some how connected. Seems fantastical and farcical for sure, but possible????

How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?

In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication

Is that a metatron?!

In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication

This was also featured in the movie Transformers as "the cube"!

(8) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

I'd like to hear the answer if you ever get one...

If God is for us, who can be against us? Patriot bleeding red, white and blue. LOVE, LIGHT, COMPASSION. #DigitalSoldier #JesusIsKing

Everything in our matrix is scripted and controlled, there are no surprises to those in the know.. Even Trump has a script that he is following.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response MusicCity Anon to his Publication

This last sentence is the best thing I have read in months. Now, who wrote his script is the real fooking question?

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

WTFREAK???👀

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

What's really gonna bake your noodle--Folks I Swear I did not try to do this--look when I posted--9:35 PM--9+3+5=17 WARNING--interdimensional shift in progress--buckle UR seat belts!

Advanced looking glass tech....everything is known past present future....Jetson's future LOL is now

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response LOVE BEATS THE CABAL to her Publication

I remember being not that excited for Jetson future because they had food PILLS for meals!! I did NOT want that!! LOL!!

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Timing is everything.

#Interstellar 💫

#FutureProvesPast

Truth seeker. God loving patriot!

That's crazy!

Just remember who you are and the world will change I believe in the power of love #LoveAlwaysWins #Q #energyreading #healing #meditations

because they know a part of the playbook..of the cabal.... but they dont know the best is yet to come 🙏🏻❤️

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Angelic Miraclez to her Publication

Are you saying that The Simpson writers are/were cabal people? I never watched the show, but have seen references to them showing such scenes or story lines that have proven to come true.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Angelic Miraclez to her Publication

Are you saying that The Simpson writers are/were cabal people? I never watched the show, but have seen references to them showing such scenes or story lines that have proven to come true.

(2) Show this thread

THEY ARE ALL PART OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER. IT'S ALL PART OF THE PLAN