AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Boring a hole in my brain (what's left)--is how the hell could the simpsons B so precise in their predictions? Acess to a really detailed Playbook (which means they knew folks would die), time travel, luck? No answers.

Just remember who you are and the world will change I believe in the power of love #LoveAlwaysWins #Q #energyreading #healing #meditations

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

because they know a part of the playbook..of the cabal.... but they dont know the best is yet to come 🙏🏻❤️

Are you saying that The Simpson writers are/were cabal people? I never watched the show, but have seen references to them showing such scenes or story lines that have proven to come true.

In response Angelic Miraclez to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FelixaUnger in this post can reply

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Had knowledge of if not part of--IMHO

Just remember who you are and the world will change I believe in the power of love #LoveAlwaysWins #Q #energyreading #healing #meditations

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Yup... dont know where i've hear about it but it made sense to me... Just look at who the original writer is...

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Angelic Miraclez to her Publication

Thx! I will! I've researched so many things, but not that as yet!

(1) Show this thread