This Etsy seller is advertising "Personalised cushions, bags and wreaths made to order as the gift no-one else will be able to give." The item below is one of the items shown and is listed at $18,235.85 and described as a "Rare find - there's only 1 of these in stock and 2 other people have this in their cart right now."

https://www.etsy.com/listing/931493399/personalised-cushions-bags-and-wreaths?ga_order=price_desc&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&frs=1&cns=1

#SaveOurChildren#etsy#ThesePeopleAreSick

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

I am sure Etsy is aware of it. I have a shop with them and I started to reduce my business with them, not renwing my items when the listing exoires, anymore. But this, this is sick...

Agree, tipping them off will not stop this ... I contacted https://cspoa.org/ ... which is Sheriff Mack, honest, constitutional ... asked them to look at it. With their training they can accomplish more and know the proper protocols.

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

I reported this shop also then on the same page was 2 golden retreavers for 18,000 I also reported that one.

😡They are being sly here, Rosy Lee is Cockney ryming slang for TEA. It would be spelt the same as I have spelt, not Rosie. Londoners would say a cup of Rosy Lee. I am a seamstress and what they are supposedly selling here is not even finished, it's got raw edges. This is truly sick, they have been sly with the wording and design. I hope the Bastards are caught.😡

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Report it, Patriots! I did! dont stand by and talk about how sad it is. You must act when you see a child in danger!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Dam the same as Way fair how sad! This needs to stop now they must fall!

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Then report it! I did. Enough

(1) Show this thread

Trump is My President! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Mother and grandmother who loves the Lord! Fighting for our Republic

I think I'm going to be sick. My husband and I have a shop on there. I had no idea and will be reporting this right away.

In response Mosaiclady ForTrump to her Publication

i reported to human traffickinghotline plus govt agencies

(1) Show this thread

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

Did you report this to Etsy? They have to give enough info so they will get caught.

These evil monsters must be hunted down and exterminated like insects. Enough is enough of this preying on children.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I pray our SF is monitoring.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

WTF

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

Made me think of all the Beanie Babies. How some of the prices are so freaking huge for a rare little teddy bear. Just made me think of that. Anything like that makes me super aware now. Things we must question.

(Using link above) = 1 crumb selling for $50,000?
How do we stop this?

We share very few sentiments with our government.

$5K and $10K for "silicon babies?" I sure hope the pedo hunters have Etsy and Wayfair on their radars. Calling those companies will only clue them in that someone is on to them. They're involved up to their elbows. And the FBI has ZERO credibility. Let them investigate NASCAR nooses.

Avocado is replacing Hotdog and Pizza as PEDO SYMBOL.

(9) Show this thread

YES THEY ARE!
clk link, then move to the right a "Crumb" is offered for $50,000 !!! Ya think? then scroll down and there are babies, toddlers up for sale at $5K --- horrors how can this continue???

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

What are they really selling?

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I definitely think that the seller is trafficking children. I reported my suspicions to Etsy. I also told them that the quilts have childrens names on them and that there is no quilt that costs over 18K and that the seller needs to be investigated.

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

alert the FBI tip line

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Why can't these EVIL people be caught in their on webs??? My gosh, they are doing this out in the open!!!

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I came across this last night too. Filter searched items by highest price and they are easy to spot. 😭 How do we report it? Etsy knows they are there...they collect the fees!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Yes. That is what I usually do on Etsy and Wayfair as well. I search from highest price to lowest. I can't understand how this is still going on or why places like Wayfair and Etsy have not been shut down. These people are selling kids. Wayfair and Etsy do nothing. Last week, Wayfair had pillows for $16,000. After a Patriot posted it, other Patriots called Wayfair and they finally took the pillows off the site. I remember when Wayfair first got exposed and people were notifying the FBI and tagging them, yet Wayfair still traffics kids. This has to be stopped.

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

SICK... Why are they still able to do this??????😳😳😳

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Agreed! Sites that allow child trafficking need to be shut down.

(1) Show this thread

Hey Child/sex traffickers we are Awake. We have/know it all. You won't be able to walk down the street.

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

oh no!😢

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

I pray for the children! These people are so sick.

(1) Show this thread

Like a Miss America contestant...all I want is WORLD PEACE! 😉❤️🌎🙏🏼

WTF!!!? THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK! 👿

Are we sure thses are not just simple mistakes?

In response Zena Jin to his Publication

Unfortunately, I do not think they are mistakes. They have a Little Mermaid video on Etsy for 20K. Wayfair, Etsy, Amazon, etc. are known for charging extremely high prices for items that don't cost close to what the price is supposed to be when the person is really selling a child.

In response Zena Jin to his Publication

When first discovered by an anon, On wayfair if you clicked on the SKU#, you got pics of little children being trafficked. Most people just bypassed because of the rediculous price, but the pedos knew what to look for.

(2) Show this thread

So sick!

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Wow! This is still happening? So hard to believe that their getting away with it!

theres more, sick mother fuckers.

In response Anthony Wendling to his Publication

Oh wow!!!

Like a Miss America contestant...all I want is WORLD PEACE! 😉❤️🌎🙏🏼

In response Anthony Wendling to his Publication

Catch them all...👿

(2) Show this thread