I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

This Etsy seller is advertising "Personalised cushions, bags and wreaths made to order as the gift no-one else will be able to give." The item below is one of the items shown and is listed at $18,235.85 and described as a "Rare find - there's only 1 of these in stock and 2 other people have this in their cart right now."

https://www.etsy.com/listing/931493399/personalised-cushions-bags-and-wreaths?ga_order=price_desc&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&frs=1&cns=1

#SaveOurChildren#etsy#ThesePeopleAreSick

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I definitely think that the seller is trafficking children. I reported my suspicions to Etsy. I also told them that the quilts have childrens names on them and that there is no quilt that costs over 18K and that the seller needs to be investigated.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Praying for these children to be protected and rescued.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

I looked into this also and saw the ridiculously expensive prices for so called rare disney videos and then I looked at bridal wear and even a wedding gown didn’t cost more than 2k ! I was hoping that maybe there was a police sting going on and they were setting traps for these pedos but now I don’t know !! 🕊👀

(3) Show this thread