I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

This Etsy seller is advertising "Personalised cushions, bags and wreaths made to order as the gift no-one else will be able to give." The item below is one of the items shown and is listed at $18,235.85 and described as a "Rare find - there's only 1 of these in stock and 2 other people have this in their cart right now."

https://www.etsy.com/listing/931493399/personalised-cushions-bags-and-wreaths?ga_order=price_desc&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&frs=1&cns=1

#SaveOurChildren#etsy#ThesePeopleAreSick

I came across this last night too. Filter searched items by highest price and they are easy to spot. 😭 How do we report it? Etsy knows they are there...they collect the fees!

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RRLeath in this post can reply

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Yes. That is what I usually do on Etsy and Wayfair as well. I search from highest price to lowest. I can't understand how this is still going on or why places like Wayfair and Etsy have not been shut down. These people are selling kids. Wayfair and Etsy do nothing. Last week, Wayfair had pillows for $16,000. After a Patriot posted it, other Patriots called Wayfair and they finally took the pillows off the site. I remember when Wayfair first got exposed and people were notifying the FBI and tagging them, yet Wayfair still traffics kids. This has to be stopped.