All I know is something is coming, something big, I do not have all the details, the plan was not mine. I do know I have been truly reborn spiritually awakened, I know I am just of love and physically flow with Gods Grace Quantumly. I have had a woman in a grocery store swear that as I passed by her she was cured of a migraine that plagued her for days, it had to be gods grace. I was able to touch my wife's head and allow her to feel the energy I feel within and around me, I just did it as I lost the words to explain it to her fully, and by gods grace it just worked. I Do Wonder how many Anons we actually have, and what would happen if just for One Day We Only Focused on Love and The Holy Spirit Within Us All Only❓ How Many Could We Heal by Raising our Vibrations together❓ How many Would Rise and Join Our Batt-a-Lions❓
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

Lead the way Jesus ❤️🙏

https://youtu.be/bDnA_coA168

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

yes I believe this after being given one year to live I asked the doctor to not use that terminology with me... that was 6 years ago I began healing🤗 eating God's natural foods walking sunshine fresh air smiling loving everyone I pass by taking the time to tell them how beautiful they are to make their day better is my intention... I believe I may have overdone it just a little bit trying to help my beautiful family that was destroyed my youngest was 12 when they were taken I've spent 18 years trying to help her with her four children recover from all the trauma of beginning a family at 14. but I am strong and so is she and so are we. so Jason as I come on this side and I see your post they are always very uplifting thank you very much I am most grateful 🤗♥️💚🌞

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication

May God Continue to Bless You and You're Family All-Ways. I will Pray for You All. I Am Thankful God has placed me here with You Sister. I Love You All So Very Much. ❤️🙏

In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication

I pray God continues to bless and strengthen you each day.

(2) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Do you think he is coming for his Bride soon? I really hope that is it. I’ve been feeling so much Love. Like I have never felt before. God Bless, sweet Brother🙏🤍

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Hear, Feel, See, and know I am connected multidimensionally to His Holy Spirit Within Me.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

It would be a blessing for someone to walk past me and take away this hurt, pain, depression away from me.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Ask God to take it from You, ask Him to allow to flow from You and as for His Loving Grace to Fill the Viod.

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

🙏💖 I love this! I look forward to the day where we heal all our wounds and find this magical Unity, peace and in every interaction we have with eachother. I think it would be just like this. I read that we're moving into a new place in the galaxy where we will be able to manifest what's most in our hearts easier and easier. Maybe this is when the devil is chained and removed for a 1000 years? That would be most amazing time to be alive for sure. Blessings Sir. 💖🙏

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

I think that would be just fine bout now as well, love. 😉🙏✝️
❤️😇❤️ Keep going with us, with Jesus, to God, but the destination is the arrival already had, the path to be finished will reveal the Truth of He who is Greatest.

(1) Show this thread

Gods grace and interventions are all around us. we need to be open to the signs. a few days ago I was getting my nails done and thw owner and I started talking about the lockdowns and how devestating it has been for her. when I was leaving a customer called who couldnt find her salon. wanting to help I went to pick up the woman who was walking. The woman told me how she had recently lost her hisband and mother. We talked and knew that God ir her family had brought us together that day and just as we were agreeing that it was divine intervention a billboard right in front of my car said Jesus Lives! 🙏👏😊

In response Willow My dogo to her Publication

Amen. Thank You for Sharing that. Yes Gods Grace is Amazing.❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

thats beautiful - to God be the glory. blessings Patriot- The holy spirit is working through us doing amazing things 🙏

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

Amen❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread