"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

All I know is something is coming, something big, I do not have all the details, the plan was not mine. I do know I have been truly reborn spiritually awakened, I know I am just of love and physically flow with Gods Grace Quantumly. I have had a woman in a grocery store swear that as I passed by her she was cured of a migraine that plagued her for days, it had to be gods grace. I was able to touch my wife's head and allow her to feel the energy I feel within and around me, I just did it as I lost the words to explain it to her fully, and by gods grace it just worked. I Do Wonder how many Anons we actually have, and what would happen if just for One Day We Only Focused on Love and The Holy Spirit Within Us All Only❓ How Many Could We Heal by Raising our Vibrations together❓ How many Would Rise and Join Our Batt-a-Lions❓
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

Lead the way Jesus ❤️🙏

https://youtu.be/bDnA_coA168

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

yes I believe this after being given one year to live I asked the doctor to not use that terminology with me... that was 6 years ago I began healing🤗 eating God's natural foods walking sunshine fresh air smiling loving everyone I pass by taking the time to tell them how beautiful they are to make their day better is my intention... I believe I may have overdone it just a little bit trying to help my beautiful family that was destroyed my youngest was 12 when they were taken I've spent 18 years trying to help her with her four children recover from all the trauma of beginning a family at 14. but I am strong and so is she and so are we. so Jason as I come on this side and I see your post they are always very uplifting thank you very much I am most grateful 🤗♥️💚🌞

May God Continue to Bless You and You're Family All-Ways. I will Pray for You All. I Am Thankful God has placed me here with You Sister. I Love You All So Very Much. ❤️🙏

In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Her name is Tamara... when she began kindergarten her brother and sister a couple of years ahead of her would be headed out the door to the bus stop... she would say come mommy let's have our sit down hug before I go... as she got older the kindergarten teacher took her out of the fifth grade class to be there assistant because she was so good and loving to all the little ones. so thank you pray for Tamara she could really use the extra prayer 🤗♥️