"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

All I know is something is coming, something big, I do not have all the details, the plan was not mine. I do know I have been truly reborn spiritually awakened, I know I am just of love and physically flow with Gods Grace Quantumly. I have had a woman in a grocery store swear that as I passed by her she was cured of a migraine that plagued her for days, it had to be gods grace. I was able to touch my wife's head and allow her to feel the energy I feel within and around me, I just did it as I lost the words to explain it to her fully, and by gods grace it just worked. I Do Wonder how many Anons we actually have, and what would happen if just for One Day We Only Focused on Love and The Holy Spirit Within Us All Only❓ How Many Could We Heal by Raising our Vibrations together❓ How many Would Rise and Join Our Batt-a-Lions❓
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

Lead the way Jesus ❤️🙏

https://youtu.be/bDnA_coA168

thats beautiful - to God be the glory. blessings Patriot- The holy spirit is working through us doing amazing things 🙏

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @anasha_justagirl in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

Amen❤️🙏✝️