A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Man is so made that when anything fires his soul, impossibilities vanish

#POTUS45#DonaldJTrump#MAGA

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

this picture takes my breath away. i LOVE how hes always by himself. he doesnt need an entourage of people telling him what to do. just simply him. as it should be. i love this man so much. such a beautiful soul.

No handlers
One Lion-hearted man anointed by God
The Creator our Lord in Heaven
‼️

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Barron is soo cute.....God Bless him. I wonder what part, if any Barron plays as he gets older, President? 🤗🤔😊💓🙏🇺🇸

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

lol😂444th heart .. you just cant make this stuff up! love those 4’s! The Shift is ON!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

He sure as hell looks like her.

Watching his Daddy. Courteous and Caring to both.

Blessed family💕🙏✝️🇺🇸

I love and miss them so... Look at Baron! He is going to be almost 7 ft. tall.. Such a beautiful family. ❤🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Is this today? or 2020 Davos?

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I can't believe how tall Barron has gotten!

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

I know God has anointed President Trump for this very purpose.🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼♥️

In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication

🙏🏻💓🙏🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Barron has eyes on and is in lockstep with his father. We L💖VE POTUS and FLOTUS for both are brilliant Light Beings. This one, Barron, is our beloveds wrapped into one. The Best is Yet to Come!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We are truly blessed.

🔔👁♾❗️Event Horizon Search & Rescue❗️♾👁🔔 🙏Yogi • Philosopher • Traveler • Hammock Tester 🙏 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

He's giving Dad the eyeballs.

🔔👁♾❗️Event Horizon Search & Rescue❗️♾👁🔔 🙏Yogi • Philosopher • Traveler • Hammock Tester 🙏 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

In response Time Space to her Publication

not time yet for the young lion to step in front of The Father Lion
Barron takes in everything & you can see how much he admires his Presidential Papa💓

(1) Show this thread

I love this family! Baron's gonna be President one day! Hes got my vote!

God Bless this Family❤💌🙏

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

that young man is soooo tall. nice to see them all together. God bless them.

In response Tammy Garza ***Z to her Publication

Le 'once' Petit Prince ~ My favourite photo of Father & Son
such soulful & wise eyes has young Lion Barron

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Tammy Garza ***Z to her Publication

My first thought was how tall he got in 4 years! 😁

(2) Show this thread

Proud to be an American!! I am a skincare consultant & would love to assist you with your skin care issues!

Barron
looks like a giant!

6'4
+
😉
#WeLoveYou Brilliant ChessMaster Barron
💓

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

this pic radiates love of each other

not Dongald 7runk - 3 6 9 📍 7 7 7 - the best is yet...

You should be oh so proud of him

(3) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

How tall is Barron! 💖💖

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Whoa!!! How long are Barron's legs...