A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Man is so made that when anything fires his soul, impossibilities vanish

#POTUS45#DonaldJTrump#MAGA

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

this picture takes my breath away. i LOVE how hes always by himself. he doesnt need an entourage of people telling him what to do. just simply him. as it should be. i love this man so much. such a beautiful soul.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

No handlers
One Lion-hearted man anointed by God
The Creator our Lord in Heaven
‼️

Only people mentioned by @TimeSpace in this post can reply

In response Time Space to her Publication

not time yet for the young lion to step in front of The Father Lion
Barron takes in everything & you can see how much he admires his Presidential Papa💓

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

God is BLESSING the Trump Family Forever. ❤

https://judgejordy.bandcamp.com/track/tell-me-wheres-my-stolen-children

i just love the TRUMPS FAMILYCOAT OF ARMS, ,,, very very important.. my own MARSHALL FAMILY COAT OF ARMS are also important for histoty to.. without my ancestor WILLIAM MARSHALL (the perfect knight) the MAGNA CARTA of 1215 article 61 , LAWFUL REBELLION would of never been created by WILLIAM MARSHALL & the 9 BARONS in 1215.. please note that the AMERICAN CONSTITUTION comes from the MAGNA CARTA... there is a great documentary about this on youtube called " THE PERFECT KNIGHT WILLIAM MARSHALL... worth a watch ... PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE PERFECT PRESIDENT.

(2) Show this thread