Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

How come I am just now seeing this and it was posted a year ago. Love you President Trump and@dianaanddennis โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’— โ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

17๐Ÿ’š

Superb Picture of President Trump!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Possibilities become realities with unified intention.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Purpose, Passion and Desire are
The Fuels that Feed Your Fire!
Youโ€™ll never go broke giving yourself to others!
Donโ€™t be afraid to Die, it shows a lack of faith.
Use Empathy to Love others the way they would
like to be loved.โค๏ธ We Love You โ€œDโ€ You know We Doody doo do doooo! โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Our Beautiful President Trump. We all love him & cannot wait for his return. God Bless with Much Love

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI LOVE WILD DOGS.๐ŸพLOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com๐Ÿ’–JFK.JR ๐Ÿ’–I LOVE Q.

MY PRESIDENT. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. I REALLY MISS SEEING HIM ON TV. I ALSO MISS THE TRUMP RALLIES. I AM READY TO SEE A TRUMP RALLY. HE KNOWS HOW TO FIRE UP A CROWD. HOPE HE WILL BE BACK SOON.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I love my President too ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

(1) Show this thread

Its like our father left us. We know heโ€™s off working and making the world a safer place for all of us. We love hearing him speak and pray for their safety and peace. We love you too sweet angel D๐Ÿ’• Knowing there are good and I mean very good people in this world is reassuring๐Ÿ’•โœ๏ธโค๏ธ
Thanking God for all of you๐Ÿ’•. Weโ€™re standing tall out here!

not Dongald 7runk - 3 6 9 ๐Ÿ“ 7 7 7 - the best is yet...

I felt the past few days must have been difficult and emotional at the very least so I did a thing again... They just love you so. โค๏ธ

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication

Love you SO Much - just now seeing this a year later. God Bless you for so many sacrifices. LOVE LOVE, nothing but LOVE for you!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication

I missed seeing this video and I noticed your account hasn't been active for 2 years. I just want to send my love to you and to tell you that I look forward to seeing you in the public arena in the near future. Are you in disguise as Melania? After all, we know we are watching a movie.โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

(28) Show this thread

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenโค๏ธ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

STILL MY PRESIDENT!! MISS OUR AMERICAN HERO!!

i love this picture!๐Ÿ’Œ
Real history!!!

well said! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

not Dongald 7runk - 3 6 9 ๐Ÿ“ 7 7 7 - the best is yet...

Poetic

๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’— โ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ’š Not relevant to this post but I was listening to this and thought of you ๐Ÿ’š

Michael Jackson - Do You Know Where Your Children Are (Audio)
Jun 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNMhFnV8o1U

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A๐Ÿฉฐ๐Ÿฆข#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Thank you for sharing Angel
Very powerful song ~ Michael is an Ambassador for our children
An angel of protection truly beloved๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

(1) Show this thread

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

this picture takes my breath away. i LOVE how hes always by himself. he doesnt need an entourage of people telling him what to do. just simply him. as it should be. i love this man so much. such a beautiful soul.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A๐Ÿฉฐ๐Ÿฆข#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

No handlers
One Lion-hearted man anointed by God
The Creator our Lord in Heaven
โ€ผ๏ธ

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

yes that is significantโค๏ธhe alone carries that mantle from God. he is more than enough to accomplish the task to which he is called

(2) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. ๐Ÿ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

God Bless President Trump! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ™