Pay attention to the global shortage of semi-conductors.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

a good proxy for silver supply. semi shortage means shortage of base metals...

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

No, this really can't be happening. I lost my job last March after the travel/tour company that I worked for was forced out of business after 25 years because of covid. I started a new job in June in the automotive industry and things have been tense the past few weeks because of supplier shortages and our hours have been cut. 😡

In response Just Me... to her Publication

pray. God will help you out.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Time to bring this whole thing down!

silver!

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

so guess tossing out all those old electronics is a bad idea... just think all the semi conductors we no longer even use. sounds like a booming used semi conductor recycling business awaits... anyone anyone ... ok do say they i didnt just throw it out there...

when does Elon open his semiconductor business?

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

Hemlock Semi Conducter in Michigan is not far from me.I will keep an eye on them.Hemlock Semiconductor Corporation is the largest producer of polysilicon in the United States.My hubby also works at GM ,will ask whats going on there.

Silver squeeze?

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

semi-conductors need rare earth minerals. mining them in the US has been against the law, and it will take a decade for us to catch up. who has all the rare earth minerals, currently? china. you can see how the corrupt politicians set up this situation, to make us depend on china. its criminal. it puts our military in a disadvantage.

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

We should just mine North American continent in the places where nobody wants to live, like the Yukon.

(1) Show this thread

Doq Holliday what do you think this is about?

JESUS CHRIST is my SAVIOR, I LOVE HIM above all others! Married 32 years 2 children and 2 grandchildren. #WWG1WGA God Bless America.

ive beem feeling it everyday for 2 months.
i work for the automotive industry and we have been on short time.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Semi-conductors can get burned out if we have an EMP strike. Just thinking out loud.

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

i havw to ask ur opinion on silver? im getting mixed signals- i havw the cash- but i am retarded on this subject🤷🏻‍♀️

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

feel free to follow me and read the post i shared today. Or the Ed Steer interview i shared a few days ago.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

thx doq. hope you are well

are they being used for med beds or something?