Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

omg this is so beautiful! its so true. especially for us anons. you all have been a light in this storm for me. i have social anxiety but i have found safety here and i can speak up without fear (most of the time) i cant do that in day to day life. if theres too many people around or people are looking at me i have to put a hoodie on or i will have a panic attack. so pls know you all are super special to me ♥️🐸♥️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

You Are So Very Loved, Always, and We Love You as You Are, wherever You lines are and in what ever space you need for You, We meet You there, as you choose. Family Is Everything.🤗😇❤️

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

You are needed, that's why you are here❤️ 😇

(4) Show this thread

Love this so much!!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

I love you much 😊❤

(1) Show this thread

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

Perfectly said. Perfectly correct.

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

❤👊❤😊

(1) Show this thread

Beautifully said!

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

?

idk whats really going on but I at least can shine my light on the rocks i guess thats something ❤️

maybe so true

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Amen
I love Love LOVE this ❤😘❤

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

it may not seem so at the time, but if you are confident in God's plan, you just might take some of the doubt away

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Yes Amen ... love it ❤😊❤

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

I love this. I basically just told this to simeone who needed some encouragement. i hope they see this as confirmation.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I'm praying they see it ❤🙏❤😊❤

Ignorance kills. Seeking truth. Dedicated to help in the fight for saving the children & our health. 2 Corinthians 9:8

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

if its me, i see it 😊❤️
i was really regretting "going down the rabbit hole" and i felt so physically sick yesterday- it was so hard to shake. so thankful for this community- never been a social media fan but just love this place. i believe there is a balance of knowing enough of the evil to fight it but not letting it get inside you. i think now choosing to be ignorant is a sin in itself. this evilness is literally in our faces. i have been blessed not to witness so much of the darkness but i am finally understanding that my purpose is to fight for these woman and children that cannot. i am have been reading this sight and finally felt compelled to join yesterday! i cannot tell you again how much your response Rochelle means to me! hope everyone has a lovely day!!

(2) Show this thread