I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

omg this is so beautiful! its so true. especially for us anons. you all have been a light in this storm for me. i have social anxiety but i have found safety here and i can speak up without fear (most of the time) i cant do that in day to day life. if theres too many people around or people are looking at me i have to put a hoodie on or i will have a panic attack. so pls know you all are super special to me β™₯️🐸β™₯️

You Are So Very Loved, Always, and We Love You as You Are, wherever You lines are and in what ever space you need for You, We meet You there, as you choose. Family Is Everything.πŸ€—πŸ˜‡β€οΈ

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you so much for that and you are loved and accepted too. We are truly blessed to have eachother β™₯️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

πŸ€—πŸ˜‡β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread