I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

omg this is so beautiful! its so true. especially for us anons. you all have been a light in this storm for me. i have social anxiety but i have found safety here and i can speak up without fear (most of the time) i cant do that in day to day life. if theres too many people around or people are looking at me i have to put a hoodie on or i will have a panic attack. so pls know you all are super special to me ♥️🐸♥️

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Marley808 in this post can reply

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

You are needed, that's why you are here❤️ 😇

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

You Are So Very Loved, Always, and We Love You as You Are, wherever You lines are and in what ever space you need for You, We meet You there, as you choose. Family Is Everything.🤗😇❤️

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you so much for that and you are loved and accepted too. We are truly blessed to have eachother ♥️

(1) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

a respite from the chaos and manufactured reality the cabal, deep state, msm and sheeples love to swim in. a pathetic muck... diabolical to say the least

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Sweet Heart you belong here with us. We are friends who became family.
I am honered to know you. We need you .
I love you sooo much. You were hand picked by God to be here in this moment with us.
That's pretty special. We should all cherish the Gift God gave us in this final battle.
You are a part of history. Thats pretty special.

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

(1) Show this thread