Who saw the crazy live DC cams last night? Post your videos and screenshots here.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I was watching some cams last night and someone said "GhostEzra sent me" on cam 4 😄 I would be in your telegram group but I have no way of using it right now. Does all the action happen around 3am? I had to sleep a little before work lol.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Are they still imploding the newly found DUMBs ? That could explain the haze...dirt, dust, smoke, fog..etc. Curious now...

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

FOG MY ASS!!!

I'm from DC. This steam comes from the manhole covers and metrorail grates. The homeless make their camp near/on them. It's nothing new, it's been going on for many, many years!

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

In response Linda Vogel to his Publication

explosions too?

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Linda Vogel to his Publication

Um, looking at THIS picture you are STILL gonna try to go with "steam from manhole covers & Homeless campfires"???😳
Yeah, OK, thats like saying Noahs Flood was a mudhole caused by a spilled water jug!!!😂🤣😂

(3) Show this thread

Could this be fog and steam? What am I missing? What do you all think is going on?

Fell asleep with the TV on ... EBS woke me at 3am, testing, testing ... thats the 2nd time i've heard the test since January.

Christian owner of a campground not asleep anymore

what is beat EBS sysstem to get for phone?

(1) Show this thread

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Live cam fourClose to Sunrise Reagan international airport Live cam four

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Having Fits to her Publication

I agree with Diana in the side notes...my first thought when Ezra asked..

(2) Show this thread

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

From another DC camera

another view from i think mall camera

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Did you get any screen grabs from tonight around the WH or Reagan Ntl airport? I watched it live but, didn't get any. Thanks.

(2) Show this thread

Reagan international airport Live cam 4

close to sunrise.

(1) Show this thread

In GOD I trust! Patriot! Being a mom is my greatest accomplishment. America is my home!🇺🇸🙏🏽🌏🙏🏽🇺🇸 Awake! Digital Soldier

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

Wow! Nice catch!

(2) Show this thread

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

White House Webcam (rolling in)
02/23/2021 Approx 4:00am EST
I posted 4 other times

should be a few here.

White House

(1) Show this thread

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

THANKS TO YOU: Watched the three live cams tonight, too. V.I.N.D.I.C.A.T.I.O.N. God Bless you and the military. PRAYING very much that God protected ALL of them last night during the firefight.

Chelle from Twitter, still looking for my Frens.I Trust the Plan and firmly have Faith that all will be done in God's time. #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC

My daughter and I were watching it on you tube live while it was happening. It went on for over an hour, could see some red lights in the distance but they did not appear to be heading towards the fire area. The flames went crazy high up into the night sky!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Micky Hennen to her Publication

Can you post YT link?

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Video last night I took - taken around 2am EST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM0CHJEa_fo

screen shot this morning.

Just happened to see your suggestion to screenshot these very early this morning...you said RIchard would say it was steam. I noticed what looked like a flame (??? not sure) centered behind the wh.

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

In response Lisa McCallister to his Publication

This definately looks like a flame! whoa..

(1) Show this thread

🔥Livin&LovinGhostEzra'telegraphallNIGHTShift: onFIRE🔥

My morning my noon and afternoon in an lockdown day.
pure excitement!!!!
WW1WGA

This was at 5:00 am.

sunrising and still plenty of smoke

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Veteran, PHD in Conspiracy Theories, Slightly Psycho, Just Dip Me In Chocolate and Throw Me To The Librarians

looks like someone praying

(1) Show this thread

before dawn

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication

OMG - It's Going Down!

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication

For real. It's not there right now?

(3) Show this thread