Who saw the crazy live DC cams last night? Post your videos and screenshots here.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Live cam fourClose to Sunrise Reagan international airport Live cam four

I agree with Diana in the side notes...my first thought when Ezra asked..

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Also Ghostezra did say on this ap the smoke was from the Dumbs he did not say that on Telegram. I think its a team on Telegram with his consent and they often do ont reply. Here it appears to be him authentically

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Sorry not sure what you are saying yes I agreed with Diana in the side notes too. Embarassigly though I did not realize the ferris wheel is a ferris wheel I thought it was something more advanced.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Still a great comment, wheel or no wheel. Eh, we get as much info as we can and then decern... its not easy, but we try.

(1) Show this thread