God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

SCOTUS shoots down Sidney Powell's cases. KAVANAUGH AND BARRETT join liberal justices:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/attorney-sidney-powell-responds-latest-supreme-court-rulings-election-integrity-justice-thomass-dissent-included/

The military option was the ONLY path to success.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

i know this won't be a popular opinion but maybe Sydney isn't as good as everyone wanted to believe. she didn't get Flynn exonerated either. Trump had to pardon him because of her failure.
i wouldn't hire her.

I'll glady back you up on that. I think maybe we all thought this wa some crazy movie where the good guys win..but reality is we have to face the music. I do believe Trump will be back at one point, but in order to not get our hopes up..im going to assume next year he will return.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

au cointrare! This 👇 just happened! I figured out the clue in Lins photo! go to Ghost acct, find the video he put up and then read my gajillion posts below it! 💫

Yup i just follwed your post...you are one super smart person, like holy! I would never ever would of figured that out.

I get my moments of inspiration!!

i also figured out this one but no one listens to me cuz I ain't part of the decode elite .

👇 that recent video of Trump coming off the golf course - the (planned) photo shows him tapping his leg! 2 of 9 complete.

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I'm always up late - it's when I'm most creative & my mind is clear

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

and thank you for the encouragement!

(2) Show this thread

Omg this is gtting juicy now. How did you piece this together? What is your day job? Dectective?

I'm visual. if I hear or read something that I've read before - I'll remember it & trace it back.

(2) Show this thread