SCOTUS shoots down Sidney Powell's cases. KAVANAUGH AND BARRETT join liberal justices:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/attorney-sidney-powell-responds-latest-supreme-court-rulings-election-integrity-justice-thomass-dissent-included/

The military option was the ONLY path to success.

Only people mentioned by @Veritas159 in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

i know this won't be a popular opinion but maybe Sydney isn't as good as everyone wanted to believe. she didn't get Flynn exonerated either. Trump had to pardon him because of her failure.
i wouldn't hire her.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Well, the entire judicial system in contested states have been paid off by our enemies. Nobody has won a SCOTUS case appertaining to the election and there is enough evidence of vote fraud to fill a large warehouse. SCOTUS has yet to agree to look at the evidence in any case. This is a global attempt by individuals worth hundreds of billions of dollars apiece, these are Countries and other wealthy entities that are part of the satanic child abductor, child killing cabal. Their plan is to kill most of the populace in the world so that they can abduct, rape, dissect, eat and kill children without fear. Look at@GhostEzra's account, there have been plenty of stomach churning photos of these evil people on his anonup site. ALL will soon come out in the form of unassailable evidence. It is time to wake up, prepare for great hardship and ultimately VICTORY.

#GodWins

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I sure would!

The reason Flynn was not exonerated was because of Judge Sullivan; Sidney did a stellar job, but what can you do when facing an ass?

(3) Show this thread