God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

SCOTUS shoots down Sidney Powell's cases. KAVANAUGH AND BARRETT join liberal justices:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/attorney-sidney-powell-responds-latest-supreme-court-rulings-election-integrity-justice-thomass-dissent-included/

The military option was the ONLY path to success.

i know this won't be a popular opinion but maybe Sydney isn't as good as everyone wanted to believe. she didn't get Flynn exonerated either. Trump had to pardon him because of her failure.
i wouldn't hire her.

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I sure would!

The reason Flynn was not exonerated was because of Judge Sullivan; Sidney did a stellar job, but what can you do when facing an ass?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I know that Sullivan was an obstacle but she also knew that going in. if she were the rock star we thought she was she would have been better prepared.
i know everyone is in love with her - that's fine - i just have a different opinion.

(1) Show this thread

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Well, the entire judicial system in contested states have been paid off by our enemies. Nobody has won a SCOTUS case appertaining to the election and there is enough evidence of vote fraud to fill a large warehouse. SCOTUS has yet to agree to look at the evidence in any case. This is a global attempt by individuals worth hundreds of billions of dollars apiece, these are Countries and other wealthy entities that are part of the satanic child abductor, child killing cabal. Their plan is to kill most of the populace in the world so that they can abduct, rape, dissect, eat and kill children without fear. Look at@GhostEzra's account, there have been plenty of stomach churning photos of these evil people on his anonup site. ALL will soon come out in the form of unassailable evidence. It is time to wake up, prepare for great hardship and ultimately VICTORY.

#GodWins

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

I just finished a 998 word reply & lost it!! 😱

short story - I've been following Ghost since Parler. I've been following ffe3310 since Twitter.

i understand fully about the children. I've never seen ghost posts photos tho.
one one needs to see Tony Podesta's art to know. those aren't children posing with statues. those are hybrids.
nazi experiments probably.
i have seen enough to understand the torture. a mind can only go so far tho when it's not in that 9th circle.

i watched every hearing Giuliani attended. listened to & have read all the testimonies, seen the trucks, watched the videos showing clear theft. but I also understand that SCOTUS has to remain partial & in fact, it's imperative that the whole World accept Trump, there can be No bias fun the court - his 3 picks. it would taint him, that's why he mentioned it long ago so the left would get all in a lather that they would not vote fairly. tierced

(1) Show this thread

I'll glady back you up on that. I think maybe we all thought this wa some crazy movie where the good guys win..but reality is we have to face the music. I do believe Trump will be back at one point, but in order to not get our hopes up..im going to assume next year he will return.

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

au cointrare! This 👇 just happened! I figured out the clue in Lins photo! go to Ghost acct, find the video he put up and then read my gajillion posts below it! 💫

(1) Show this thread