God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

SCOTUS shoots down Sidney Powell's cases. KAVANAUGH AND BARRETT join liberal justices:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/attorney-sidney-powell-responds-latest-supreme-court-rulings-election-integrity-justice-thomass-dissent-included/

The military option was the ONLY path to success.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

i know this won't be a popular opinion but maybe Sydney isn't as good as everyone wanted to believe. she didn't get Flynn exonerated either. Trump had to pardon him because of her failure.
i wouldn't hire her.

I'll glady back you up on that. I think maybe we all thought this wa some crazy movie where the good guys win..but reality is we have to face the music. I do believe Trump will be back at one point, but in order to not get our hopes up..im going to assume next year he will return.

au cointrare! This 👇 just happened! I figured out the clue in Lins photo! go to Ghost acct, find the video he put up and then read my gajillion posts below it! 💫

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

Yup i just follwed your post...you are one super smart person, like holy! I would never ever would of figured that out.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

I get my moments of inspiration!!

i also figured out this one but no one listens to me cuz I ain't part of the decode elite .

👇 that recent video of Trump coming off the golf course - the (planned) photo shows him tapping his leg! 2 of 9 complete.

(2) Show this thread