NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Pssssssst!

Hey @vincentkennedy...

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

3/22.

the new acciunt will be President-Elect Kennedy

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Because you will be running for office? Good Vibes party.

I have no idea if Jr is alive, but I do remember hearing on one of the video blogs he would make himself known in 2023....

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Or Perhaps.........
BIG DAY! 😉🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

2023 seems about 500 years away

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

This Cuomo stuff is a huge pillar to the fall of the MSM!!!!

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication

So will Trump's taxes when prosecutors find everything to be perfectly legal

(1) Show this thread

New adventures await! Good to see you have a plan. ❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

If you invested in the Covid Vax Hoax, it lasts until 2025!
Love to see a list of "The Investors"...

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

POTUS 2024

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

We the people won't be waiting that long for this shit to get straightened out. The constitution puts the responsibility of overthrowing a rogue government in our hands if the military sits on their hands.
That's exactly why We the People have the right to have the same fire power that the military has.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

aawww man I hope we don't have to put up with this fake Bidan till the year 2023, I don't know if my family can can handle much more of the suffering were going through.

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Then you're going "home?" I've been asking Scotty to beam me up for nearly my entire adult life....

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

I can hardly wait to see what new 'adventure' you will be on then 😊

#ThePeoplesBridge

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

I am constantly wondering that same thing myself :) I am prepared to take on whatever challenge is needed of me when called upon.

(1) Show this thread

I do not have a good feeling about life on this planet if it takes that long.

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

That is just enough time for those of us that still need work to get that High polish.

23 PAIN

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

ACTUALLY, 2023 is tomorrow!

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Unsure if tomorrow is the same 2023 for a few reasons; however@DoqHolliday did always say that the .223 will reverse the 322.

Tomorrow is 2/23....could be the beginning of something big. Let's see what happens!

(1) Show this thread

Hopefully 2023 isn't replacing some talk of 4/1 lol

In response General Khaos to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

or maybe 2024 will be big year😎@potus?

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Dont forget this.

Encouraging self empowerment and thinking for yourself. Truth + truth = truth, every time. God wins.

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

so G_S_ _ A?

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Alot of good info on VK's old accounts.
Tons of info actually.

(8) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Sure is shaping up that way champ.

I wonder if that's when 'Nothing can stop whats coming' changes everything on this 'planet'.

Vibes . 😎❤️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

He surrrrrre does have a connection to Elon :)

Tesla. Not a coincidence.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Can't run a dead man on the ticket.

(1) Show this thread

2/23 is tomorrow.. ... surely he's not really meaning 2023..that's just so far away 😔

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Four Herrings to her Publication

😁I like that when I saw this it was listed as "23 mins ago"

(1) Show this thread

this is probably like Pompeo tweeting about all the days until the next election... 2023 is probably the annoucement of JFK jr for Preseident

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

oh wow, I just saw this 👀
🙏✝️🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Vibes ⭐️⭐️⭐️

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

I wonder if VK knows if Biden is still around in 2023.

Proud wife of a PA coal miner and mother of two sons. Patriot, conservative and MAGA supporter! Refugee of Twitter purge 2021!

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

We arent even sure if biden is around now. lol

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

Biden left last year-Todays Biden is not Biden.

(3) Show this thread

According to some treaties from the past Official First Contact with our friends in High Places will happen before 2023... And I really hope this does happen before, because I have waited since my early Childhood for that moment! Don't want to waste time and wait till 2023 or later... Not getting younger either.... I truly hope NESARA or something similar comes before 2023! We have to reclaim our time! For many 2020 was completely stolen as a one year of life...

I BLEED RED America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I have watched it take the light from my Autist Grandson. He has lost a year of precious made friendships, jas grown quiet and sometimes angry. He has learned nothing from vitual learning. The teachers seriously dont give a shit. At the end of kindergarten he was outgoing, loving, kind and witty. He just a part of his former self. He is stemming more and doesnt hug or smile much. I am so angry at our government, the schools and teachers. MY heart breaks for all he has lost.I love him so very much. we worked so hard since birth for him to find his shining self. Now oir government with covid, sheltering, shutting schools, je has regressed. Praying God and Trump can end all the bullshit lies soon so he can have his world back

(1) Show this thread