Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

WHOOP WHOOP!!!🥰🥳🎉

He was in agood mood yesterday and hasn't posted today. I hope he means today is 2023.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Maybe flying in an ✈️ but not in a 🚀. Everything I've seen so far is fake, fony, fraud.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

That's insane!

I ❤️God, my family, & my country! Huge Trump supporter, proud Q follower, stand w/ Gen Flynn, ❤️ the military! 🐸WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE🐸

there's that number again...2023....hmm, wonder where i just read about that #! 🤔😎

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I hear that Nana's fav JFKJr will travel America for a while uniting this country then be elected President after Trump is done. But that is just good rumors.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Me likes that rumor Nana!😍🙏

(1) Show this thread

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

2023. Big year.

the new acciunt will be President-Elect Kennedy

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

3/22.

(28) Show this thread

Did Elon say, from earth to earth? 😂😂😂

Child of God, truth-seeker finder and sharer, patriot, inspired and fired up!

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

🤔🤔🤔

(1) Show this thread