NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Pssssssst!

Hey @vincentkennedy...

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

2023. Big year.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

According to some treaties from the past Official First Contact with our friends in High Places will happen before 2023... And I really hope this does happen before, because I have waited since my early Childhood for that moment! Don't want to waste time and wait till 2023 or later... Not getting younger either.... I truly hope NESARA or something similar comes before 2023! We have to reclaim our time! For many 2020 was completely stolen as a one year of life...

I have watched it take the light from my Autist Grandson. He has lost a year of precious made friendships, jas grown quiet and sometimes angry. He has learned nothing from vitual learning. The teachers seriously dont give a shit. At the end of kindergarten he was outgoing, loving, kind and witty. He just a part of his former self. He is stemming more and doesnt hug or smile much. I am so angry at our government, the schools and teachers. MY heart breaks for all he has lost.I love him so very much. we worked so hard since birth for him to find his shining self. Now oir government with covid, sheltering, shutting schools, je has regressed. Praying God and Trump can end all the bullshit lies soon so he can have his world back

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jules4950 in this post can reply

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

In response Jules Freeland to her Publication

I'm sorry to read this and I cant imagine going through this with young autistic children. I have two boys on the spectrum. One is a freshman in college and one a junior in high school. If this message gives you any hope know that miracles can happen. My son who was kicked out of two pre schools graduated near the top of his class with a Presidential Scholarship. My younger son who was non verbal and not potty trained is now driving and being recruited by colleges as a distance runner. God sent us wonderful angels on earth to teach them and guide us. II pray for you and all parents lime my sister in law who is struggling with an autistic son in 1st grade not getting what he needs and regressing. I have seen more stimming and regressing from my son as well but we keep pushing forward maximizing potential. Generation Rescue helped us and they also now recommend a website I-asc.org as a resource. God Bless your family always.

In response Jules Freeland to her Publication

I'm praying for your son, and I'm heartbroken for you mama. I know you feel his pain.