God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

SCOTUS shoots down Sidney Powell's cases. KAVANAUGH AND BARRETT join liberal justices:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/attorney-sidney-powell-responds-latest-supreme-court-rulings-election-integrity-justice-thomass-dissent-included/

The military option was the ONLY path to success.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

i know this won't be a popular opinion but maybe Sydney isn't as good as everyone wanted to believe. she didn't get Flynn exonerated either. Trump had to pardon him because of her failure.
i wouldn't hire her.

Well, the entire judicial system in contested states have been paid off by our enemies. Nobody has won a SCOTUS case appertaining to the election and there is enough evidence of vote fraud to fill a large warehouse. SCOTUS has yet to agree to look at the evidence in any case. This is a global attempt by individuals worth hundreds of billions of dollars apiece, these are Countries and other wealthy entities that are part of the satanic child abductor, child killing cabal. Their plan is to kill most of the populace in the world so that they can abduct, rape, dissect, eat and kill children without fear. Look at@GhostEzra's account, there have been plenty of stomach churning photos of these evil people on his anonup site. ALL will soon come out in the form of unassailable evidence. It is time to wake up, prepare for great hardship and ultimately VICTORY.

#GodWins

I just finished a 998 word reply & lost it!! 😱

short story - I've been following Ghost since Parler. I've been following ffe3310 since Twitter.

i understand fully about the children. I've never seen ghost posts photos tho.
one one needs to see Tony Podesta's art to know. those aren't children posing with statues. those are hybrids.
nazi experiments probably.
i have seen enough to understand the torture. a mind can only go so far tho when it's not in that 9th circle.

i watched every hearing Giuliani attended. listened to & have read all the testimonies, seen the trucks, watched the videos showing clear theft. but I also understand that SCOTUS has to remain partial & in fact, it's imperative that the whole World accept Trump, there can be No bias fun the court - his 3 picks. it would taint him, that's why he mentioned it long ago so the left would get all in a lather that they would not vote fairly. tierced

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

Hi, Olenna. I KNOW your frustration with lost posts! I copy mine now b4 sending.

I didn't mean to infer that you haven't been following and I was wrong about the photos. I saw them here:

https://anonup.com/@xanon

I didn't mean to infer that you were uninformed regarding what is transpiring. I was attempting to provide a macroscopic view of why scotus failures were occuring. I sincerely apologize if I have upset you with my previous post. My primary reason to be on this platform is to help and give hope that is well buttressed by evidence. Have a Blessed day!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

my goodness! i wasn't in the least bit upset or offended at all!
if I sounded frustrated it was because I lost a Really good post & had to condense what I'd written before. i use my phone so it's not as easy as a keyboard even though I swype like a feind 😂

I appreciated what you had to say. i was just engaging & offering my take on the scotus situation. seems like a lot of people take it personally when Trump's picks don't go the way they think it should. do they Really believe Trump would be so stupid to appoint a crooked judge to a lifetime appointment? hell no. double hell no.
the left Screamed that they would side with him (like the Obama, Bush picks) & it's important that we All see they are not puppets. we have to trust them. this was the perfect testing ground.

thank you for your sincere concern but we are on the same page I believe. 🇺🇸💫

(1) Show this thread