Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In case you missed it, Joe M posted this on Gab yesterday. It was his first post since going dark on January 16th. I have a feeling that he's connected to Q somehow.

#QANON#Qarmy#QANONWORLDWIDE#MAGA#DigitalSoldiers#Draintheswamp#wwg1wga#GodWins

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Cant find it on Gab. Not that I'm doubting you but there's too many frauds floating around.

I just checked his Gab account, and his post from yesterday is gone. Glad that I took a screenshot of it.

In response i:woman Susan 17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

the screen shot doesnt ahow the date? i know Mr Pool tweets things then immediately deletes. have not seen Joe M do that before.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

It has a timestamp of 2 hrs. I saw it at around 1:00 PM EST, so it must have been posted around 11:00 AM.

(1) Show this thread

I saw it yesterday too and was kinda confused as the last post said he was going dark for a while. But I thought he was actually posting on telegram. IDK I was definitely confused by it.

Saw it on gab too, have his profile bookmarked there. Also showed it to my wife. Now it's gone, but it was there

Ok I think I'm going crazy because when I first saw a screen grab of this 'gab' from him it said something like DJT will be back someday..... did he edit this???? oh man I need to go back track and find it from days ago. or... I'm just going nuts. lol