In case you missed it, Joe M posted this on Gab yesterday. It was his first post since going dark on January 16th. I have a feeling that he's connected to Q somehow.

#QANON#Qarmy#QANONWORLDWIDE#MAGA#DigitalSoldiers#Draintheswamp#wwg1wga#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

JOE M WAS THE COASTGUARD ON THAT FATEFUL DAY JULY 16TH 1999#JFKJRLIVES HE IS HEAVILY CONNECTED

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Thank you for posting that. I've read that they are connected. I think that Joe M is in some way connected to Q.

(1) Show this thread

Technically, this one was posted on his Gab account on Jan 31, but I don't know if it was him or a hacked posted. He deleted it regardless.

maybe another 4 yrs but will see with all the fraud i gave up on dates etc it happens it happens we still have to cope with everyday living and march 4 i doubht it god wont lets us down have to go the dark to see the light one day god bless 🙏🏻

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

i think the same ! He is very close to Q 🙏

We were NEVER told it was gonna be easy. #$hitshowatbestwithpopcorn

@Mike Anon
G(b)S? Am I missing something? 330 2216 did not help me.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response i:woman Susan 17 to her Publication

Definitely having trouble with the (b). Middle initial??? I've never see anything like that before. The person also stated that Q drops 133 and 513 were clues. Haven't really had a chance to look into those yet, but I plan on it.

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

For some reason his account doesn't show up correctly. You may need to reload the page a couple of times to see anything except the pinned post.

I suspect he is John, or is close to John. It's John's voice on Joe M's videos. He creates the very best vids, I recommend all of them.

I always had a feeling he was either closely connected or that he is Q.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Q is group of 10 people ! 7 military - 3 non-military people !

(1) Show this thread

Cant find it on Gab. Not that I'm doubting you but there's too many frauds floating around.

In response i:woman Susan 17 to her Publication

I just checked his Gab account, and his post from yesterday is gone. Glad that I took a screenshot of it.

(1) Show this thread