Question: I have read the following comment more times than I can count. "No dates are given, if we know, so does Deep State". Ok, makes sense on the surface, but given that we know a LOT of Deep State has already been taken down, arrested, waiting for Tribunal or have already been through Tribunal and executed. SO, how does that argument still stand? If a majority of DS is 'gone' and actors are in their place until the turth is revealed, why then can't a date be given? I realize that there are lower level bad people still running around, but haven't we got things in place to prohit them from running. This is the part of the movie I seriously don't get, why are we still pretending and keeping things secret. The remaining sheep aren't going to budge until they are forced.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply

PHD in sarcasm. Patriot, husband, step father and veteran. Allergic to bullshit. Brother to all of God's living creations.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

I was there. "come on already" was my thought. just like getting red pilled. in the beginning I thought it was all about politics. red vs blue and then the further I dug I started discovering that it has nothing to do with politics at all. good vs evil. it's biblical. far greater than I could've ever imagined. to rid the entire planet of evil will take time but when this planet becomes free if the evil we shall rejoice. have faith and pray. when we need patience we aren't given patience but given an opportunity to be patient. the DS doesn't know who of them are "gone" and who are still "here" which is why I believe we are still waiting on the "final credits" of the movie.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Great questions. And we are supposed to question everything, no?
Clearly there are issues:
-This weather emergency (HAARP?);
-Courts not upholding the rule of law;
-Congress/House stalling Impeachment;
-Millions of dollars being payed to foreign countries when our own Vets & Seniors struggle;
-Small businesses (those who havent been forced to close & struggling to stay open) being cut off from Banking resources;
-Thousands dying/suffering ill health from getting the Vaccination;
-And the blatant election Fraud being swept under the rug - while calling those who demand transparency & justice “radical terrorists”.

People are dying.
Losing their livelihoods.
I understand there’s a process, a plan, and timing is everything. But with Gun rights being removed and Free Speech met with retaliation, People being monitored, Tracked, “Listed” as per AOC - Can we even trust Law Enforcement (those who haven’t been removed) to help us if attacked?

When is enough going to be enough?

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

We had to get to THIS point to determine who in the Judicial branch are on our side - at the highest level - how the supreme court responds to the overwhelming evidence will be the final test... hang in there... if we're going to drain the swamp, justices need to be identified too

Freedom loving American🗽Just a U.P. girl living in this crazy world 🌎

I wonder the same things. We need to start seeing things being done. This needs to end soon or I fear it will be too late. 😔

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Tilly4Truth 15 ❤ to her Publication

I have been seeing news about going after Cuomo, Dems actually turning against Bribeden, Bribeden's EOs being blocked and so on. It looks like a turn for the better. I'm sure the good guys have run into snags and certain things couldn't happen when we expected them to. What they are up against is huge.

(1) Show this thread

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

And if the White hats are so in control, why did what happened to Texas happen? Where's the rescue for those people?

III% Living in Newsoms' ankle bracelet 👄🌊🥑🇺🇸💚🍓🐸🐛🌻👑 Never forget

In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication

Punishment by black hats for supporting Big Daddy; FF directing your attention....Your falling for it. Texas is not the only state to have these issues EVER...

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Great post. Just like some MSM is still real and some is a movie? Why?