Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Question: I have read the following comment more times than I can count. "No dates are given, if we know, so does Deep State". Ok, makes sense on the surface, but given that we know a LOT of Deep State has already been taken down, arrested, waiting for Tribunal or have already been through Tribunal and executed. SO, how does that argument still stand? If a majority of DS is 'gone' and actors are in their place until the turth is revealed, why then can't a date be given? I realize that there are lower level bad people still running around, but haven't we got things in place to prohit them from running. This is the part of the movie I seriously don't get, why are we still pretending and keeping things secret. The remaining sheep aren't going to budge until they are forced.

I was there. "come on already" was my thought. just like getting red pilled. in the beginning I thought it was all about politics. red vs blue and then the further I dug I started discovering that it has nothing to do with politics at all. good vs evil. it's biblical. far greater than I could've ever imagined. to rid the entire planet of evil will take time but when this planet becomes free if the evil we shall rejoice. have faith and pray. when we need patience we aren't given patience but given an opportunity to be patient. the DS doesn't know who of them are "gone" and who are still "here" which is why I believe we are still waiting on the "final credits" of the movie.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bpatriotic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Timmer Spolish, click on at the bottom under it