Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Question: I have read the following comment more times than I can count. "No dates are given, if we know, so does Deep State". Ok, makes sense on the surface, but given that we know a LOT of Deep State has already been taken down, arrested, waiting for Tribunal or have already been through Tribunal and executed. SO, how does that argument still stand? If a majority of DS is 'gone' and actors are in their place until the turth is revealed, why then can't a date be given? I realize that there are lower level bad people still running around, but haven't we got things in place to prohit them from running. This is the part of the movie I seriously don't get, why are we still pretending and keeping things secret. The remaining sheep aren't going to budge until they are forced.

I wonder the same things. We need to start seeing things being done. This needs to end soon or I fear it will be too late. 😔

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tilly4Truth in this post can reply

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Tilly4Truth 15 ❤ to her Publication

I have been seeing news about going after Cuomo, Dems actually turning against Bribeden, Bribeden's EOs being blocked and so on. It looks like a turn for the better. I'm sure the good guys have run into snags and certain things couldn't happen when we expected them to. What they are up against is huge.