Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Question: I have read the following comment more times than I can count. "No dates are given, if we know, so does Deep State". Ok, makes sense on the surface, but given that we know a LOT of Deep State has already been taken down, arrested, waiting for Tribunal or have already been through Tribunal and executed. SO, how does that argument still stand? If a majority of DS is 'gone' and actors are in their place until the turth is revealed, why then can't a date be given? I realize that there are lower level bad people still running around, but haven't we got things in place to prohit them from running. This is the part of the movie I seriously don't get, why are we still pretending and keeping things secret. The remaining sheep aren't going to budge until they are forced.

Freedom loving American🗽Just a U.P. girl living in this crazy world 🌎

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

I wonder the same things. We need to start seeing things being done. This needs to end soon or I fear it will be too late. 😔

I have been seeing news about going after Cuomo, Dems actually turning against Bribeden, Bribeden's EOs being blocked and so on. It looks like a turn for the better. I'm sure the good guys have run into snags and certain things couldn't happen when we expected them to. What they are up against is huge.

In response Tilly4Truth 15 ❤ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Data Gramma, click on at the bottom under it