C’MON MAN! WE’VE KNOWN THIS ALL ALONG
PROOF FROM 7 RENOWNED UNIVERSITY LABS : COVID 19 IS IMAGINARY... ALL 1500 SAMPLES have influenza A or influenza B... THEY ARE NOW SUING THE CDC FOR WRONGFUL DEATH AND FRAUD!

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I wish it were true. The person in the video seems to be reading a "fictitious" fraudulent report according to Politifact.

Apparently, the Professor who supposedly made the statement read by the person in the video denied making such a statement.

Any contrary evidence would be most welcomed.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/dec/29/facebook-posts/cornell-virologist-did-not-say-covid-19-was-hoax/

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication

for one..POLITICOFACT or any other MSM are LIARS. it IS true. GET AWAY FROM THE FRAUD MSM. STOP BELIEVING what you are reading. Listen to the EXPERTS trying to expose this. Dr Andrew Kaufman, Dr Tom Cowan..to start. I have TONSSSSSSS of this same inforamtion..pages and pages of links of this being a FRAUD!

(1) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Could it really be? I have been on the edge about this whole thing. One question that i can't find an explanation to is: Why are people getting sick with with worse symptoms than the regular flu? It's been happening all around me, all through my family. Many family members got pneumonia very fast (2-3 days post first symptoms)?

My conclusion so far was that they hijacked the regular flu and modified it to be more spreadable and more dangerous?

Could it be that it was all a complete lie and that nothing at all has been happening for the past year and a half?

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response God Wins to his Publication

Their Mask , guess what the The next strain is due to them wearing double mask and mask. Science real science that is !! Thise wearing them ate givng themsleves upper respiratory infections beyond your imagination, How disgusting !!! In their cars , houses , for fear not because of a virus , ask yourslef if it is so spreadingly Contagious then why are there no bins for the mask people walk out the store ,ask yourself when people eat in restaurants,wpak in grocery stores , etc they take their mask down to eat Acceptable for yhw deadly virus I have traveled everywhere without one never got it!!

(1) Show this thread

WHO to trust?

They better win!

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Amen we sure have ❤️🇺🇸

Who is this person speaking in the video you posted? And at what university does he work?

Who is this person?

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Yes, WE have known it but the masses are still bleating in the pasture calling us conspiracy theorists. US is much smarter than 🇨🇦 in that regard. We are hopeless 💔. How much MORE obvious can it get?

Christian patriot rustic artist hunter

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

There are some waking up in the USA, but the bleating in my ears can often become a constant drone. I, personally, use it as fuel. I find that asking skeptics to google search items. let them find it on their own. often a seed planted will bear fruit in due time. the bible says, one plants, another waters, and yet another harvests. 🙏🙏🙏. pray without ceasing to our lord and savior Jesus Christ

(1) Show this thread