I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

C’MON MAN! WE’VE KNOWN THIS ALL ALONG
PROOF FROM 7 RENOWNED UNIVERSITY LABS : COVID 19 IS IMAGINARY... ALL 1500 SAMPLES have influenza A or influenza B... THEY ARE NOW SUING THE CDC FOR WRONGFUL DEATH AND FRAUD!

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Could it really be? I have been on the edge about this whole thing. One question that i can't find an explanation to is: Why are people getting sick with with worse symptoms than the regular flu? It's been happening all around me, all through my family. Many family members got pneumonia very fast (2-3 days post first symptoms)?

My conclusion so far was that they hijacked the regular flu and modified it to be more spreadable and more dangerous?

Could it be that it was all a complete lie and that nothing at all has been happening for the past year and a half?

Their Mask , guess what the The next strain is due to them wearing double mask and mask. Science real science that is !! Thise wearing them ate givng themsleves upper respiratory infections beyond your imagination, How disgusting !!! In their cars , houses , for fear not because of a virus , ask yourslef if it is so spreadingly Contagious then why are there no bins for the mask people walk out the store ,ask yourself when people eat in restaurants,wpak in grocery stores , etc they take their mask down to eat Acceptable for yhw deadly virus I have traveled everywhere without one never got it!!

In response God Wins to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

Yes my health on record has been compromised for many years due to their flu shot once ,they said necessary.. I became sick ,it has taken me almost 10 years to feel halfway myself again ,even though my health has been compromised. I live on State line South Carolina & North Carolina. I find it hard to believe that the virus that is so deadly with 99.8 survival rate as beind said but many ignore , those that ignore facts are the problem you submit to your tel lie visin , even with info told , shared with some agree & hear , even with Testimony of those that have been wide awake since the start

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

Start usikg your own brains , if this virus was this deadly and here in the USA the maks that make these people sick wouldnt even save you (FACT) I know this for I have had to wear mask for ahoet periods in my job and sorry but that science didn't change for the fear of covid that isn't the real issue in America TRUTH AND COMMON SENSE ARE THE REAL VIRUS !!!

(1) Show this thread