I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

C’MON MAN! WE’VE KNOWN THIS ALL ALONG
PROOF FROM 7 RENOWNED UNIVERSITY LABS : COVID 19 IS IMAGINARY... ALL 1500 SAMPLES have influenza A or influenza B... THEY ARE NOW SUING THE CDC FOR WRONGFUL DEATH AND FRAUD!

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I wish it were true. The person in the video seems to be reading a "fictitious" fraudulent report according to Politifact.

Apparently, the Professor who supposedly made the statement read by the person in the video denied making such a statement.

Any contrary evidence would be most welcomed.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/dec/29/facebook-posts/cornell-virologist-did-not-say-covid-19-was-hoax/

for one..POLITICOFACT or any other MSM are LIARS. it IS true. GET AWAY FROM THE FRAUD MSM. STOP BELIEVING what you are reading. Listen to the EXPERTS trying to expose this. Dr Andrew Kaufman, Dr Tom Cowan..to start. I have TONSSSSSSS of this same inforamtion..pages and pages of links of this being a FRAUD!

In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

100% Politifact is propaganda.
Yes most of us here know plenty of info out there to validate what you said. However, I am just referring to this video read out by someone.

If we post it on say Twitter or FB, it'd be rebutted by these factchecks.
Others will just throw the baby out with the bathwater so to speak.

Better to not use it and use the many other evidence out there.
Unless we have evidence to rebutt this factcheck.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

go to my profile page. i have a TON of evidence. Go look....

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

and why BOTHER posting propaganda...it looks like you are disputing the truth.

(2) Show this thread