I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

C’MON MAN! WE’VE KNOWN THIS ALL ALONG
PROOF FROM 7 RENOWNED UNIVERSITY LABS : COVID 19 IS IMAGINARY... ALL 1500 SAMPLES have influenza A or influenza B... THEY ARE NOW SUING THE CDC FOR WRONGFUL DEATH AND FRAUD!

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Yes, WE have known it but the masses are still bleating in the pasture calling us conspiracy theorists. US is much smarter than πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ in that regard. We are hopeless πŸ’”. How much MORE obvious can it get?

There are some waking up in the USA, but the bleating in my ears can often become a constant drone. I, personally, use it as fuel. I find that asking skeptics to google search items. let them find it on their own. often a seed planted will bear fruit in due time. the bible says, one plants, another waters, and yet another harvests. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. pray without ceasing to our lord and savior Jesus Christ

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Winggal1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wing gal1, click on at the bottom under it