The certainty of the lie inevitably implies the uncertainty of the truth.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

At this point in time, the lies are becoming self-evident. Each investigation I have done has shown me that the stories we were told were deceitful or incomplete.

What I am having difficulty with is discerning the actual truth. In some areas, where I have personal expertise, I can do a fairly complete assessment. In others, where I lack the skills or knowledge, I must rely on others. But who? There are liars everywhere, not to mention fakery in media. Pictures and videos prove nothing.

So I am suspending judgment on hundreds of different issues and people, and just trying to remain aware. Tuning my meters as to *probable* truth/falsity. Stopped trying to predict anything, but I remain positive as it's clear the veils are falling, which is good.

Knew for years that things were trending in a bad direction, but had no idea just how bad it really was. Shocking. Yet I am heartened by our people standing up and helping each other, as the institutions show their failings.

Only people mentioned by @DeeSW in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dee Smile, click on at the bottom under it